Chewy is really hard to unlock. Even with a few gear 12 Bounty Hunters (BH) it's still hard and usually requires restarts for better RNG. I'll talk first about the squad to use. Then some essential strategy tips. And last a share a few resources that may be useful....
EA has just announced that he next Jedi Training Rey (JTR) event, Rey's Hero Journey, is coming on the 24th of this month (Jan. 24, 2019). JTR is a great lead offensively and currently a critical character for beating the Heroic Sith Raid. In phase one of the sith...
The developers are introducing big changes to territory wars, in the form of limiting the squads you can use in each war. So don't be surprised when you can't use some of your favorite squads. It's an odd change given the popularity on the current change. Likely to...
- Stay Active. If going away multiple days post in the “Holiday” thread to avoid an inactivity ban.
- Participate in Guild Events. You must help your guild-mates by participating in T-War, T-Battles, and Sith Raids.
- Follow Raid and Territory Instructions. Raid wise, the only current rule is to not die or finish within the first 10 minutes of Rancor. When we can do HSith raids new rules will be needed. Territory wise, follow deployment guidelines posted for wars and for final deployment notes in territories.
- Grow Effective Teams. Certain teams are better than others, good Nightsisters, Bastila Lead Jedi, and and decent phoenix are all great on defense. CLS lead rebels are generally good, and Jedi Training Rey should be a goal to help in Sith Raids.
- Ask for Help. We’ve got some skilled players in this guild and among friends outside of this guild. If unsure about something or just want a second opinion, ask in guildchat.
- Consider joining our facebook messenger group or Discord Channel. We have an active out-of-game chat with 15 or so active participants. We share game updates, screenshots, and useful strategy videos on it daily. To join, just ask in guild chat.
- Consider syncing your account with www.SWGOH.gg. This a great resource for keeping track of your mods etc. It also lets you show up on our guild page there.
Consider Contributing to the Guild Website
- To comment on posts, you can register at this link. Please use your in-game name.
- To make posts, please follow the registration step above and then contact Skyfall to request an upgrade to an author account.
- To edit pages, please follow the steps above and be awesome.
(This section will populate when there are more posts)
It's coming. The original trilogy (OT) Millennium Falcon. The first legendary ship with required ships for obtain it. For more info, check out the this video by MobileGamer. Swgohevents.com: will update info here.
Knowing what squads to use against what squads is an increasingly important part of SWGOH. With the Grand Arena now in place, you can't hide from Traya-lead teams and the like. Fortunately, you don't need to have Traya or all the zetas on the nightmare team to beat...
McMole has put together a great overview of offensive teams that can be used in Grand Arena. This info is very useful for planning what teams to be working towards generally. All the info is also useful in T-Wars. He also but together a Defensive Grand arena video...